Wednesday, August 31, 2011

-

The Awakening of My Dormant Brain.

Where to start ? Where to begin?

I've been studying everyday but neither any ways can make my brain starts working with 100% efficiency.
I don't know why I cannot focus every time i do my exercises. I tried to but still cannot. Too many distraction I guess? Facebook? Phone? Twitter? Shopping Mall? Everything.

Well, Study is priority. Studying is important. But what if we keep studying but the reality is that we don't know what are we studying instead we just keep study and study and read read read everything. Similar to me. I tried to digest every single lines hoping that my cerebral cortex will remember and stores all the details in my little brain. But I failed.

Well maybe "All work and no play makes Jane a dull woman"

You think? :/ 

2 comments: