Thursday, February 2, 2012

Being the person I shud really be

Oh, I admit it. It ain't easy. On and off.. on and off. This starts to annoy me. I'm annoyed with myself as I can't keep up with the good momentum. -_- Sometimes I feel so motivated. But in a split of second, these stupid satanic voice managed to distract me. Oh Lord, I seek forgiveness, please forgive me and strengthen my Iman. T.T So disappointed with myself. Hopefully when I get back to Malaysia I can push myself and maintain the good momentum!

Oh and last time I tried to put on this selendang and I like this style. If I were going to wear this for good later, I'll wear it like this hihi :3



Anyway sorry for the so mengada pose :P haha
cheerio!
Bye

14 comments:

  1. Tika you boleh!! And u look very sweet! Suka sgt (: ni *ehem aisyah *ehem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yaaa... Balik kl nanti jom pergi jln tar. Nak cari tudung selendang etc :3 veli veli cheap there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Haha jom :) tapi i dah beli segudang selendang kat sini. Idthink mama nak bg duit kat i dah hahha

      Delete
  3. gudluck with it.
    hve faith in Allah and He will be at ur side when you're at ur lowest.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. InsyaAllah Atika boleh, Malaysia boleh :)

    And mcm mana pakai selendang mcm tu? Ajar ajar haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahaa, malaysia boleh :') liddat ah? Normal org pakai selendang lah syg oi :P

      Delete
  5. pergh datenn i loike that a lot, selendang dublin ada lagi tak? mhuaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. mygod tika. you look cute! hee :)

    ReplyDelete