Friday, June 3, 2011

Eleven.

Hello again! After for such (quite) a long time, I've decided to open my blog again! Ngahaha. My life had been such a roller-coaster. But yeah, I managed to withstand all the Nausea-ness and all other resistances in pursuing it. And yeah, I'm back on track :D

Updates?
Why do you even bother? Haha, joking. I've been pretty much busy lately with studies (bajet je -_-) and also with friends and stuff. Haha, but you can alway give me a ring-a-ling if you feel like loitering with me.
OH WAIT, i just remember! Talking about ring-a-ling which we can also link it with PHONE

Here's an epic story, genuine, no exaggeration. True, sad story.
Latar tempat : Toilet Jaya Jusco
Latar masa : Taknak ingat
Latar masyarakat : Orang sekeliling, makcik cleaner, Nadia
Latar barang (does it even exist) : Bold 2, tissue, sanitizer, err, tongs.haha

Here's what happened, I rush into the toilet, nature's call! Okay I didn't start any activity yet. Haha I didnt even realize my Bold 2 was in my pocket. I don't know how it happened. Magic? Maybe. Suddenly when I was just about to.. then it slipped, swiftly, so graceful you can't even trace the movement (whaddafak) and "ploop' it continues its journey through the mangkok tandas! I screamed, did not believe what was just happened. I still saw its flashing screen light in the toilet bowl. Okay for seconds, I hesitated. Should I just leave it or take it. Damn, even if I didnt use it yet, it is still, a fucking toilet bowl -___________-" Okay i rushed out of the toilet and Jackpot, i saw a big tongs ! HAHAH, i took it, and tried my best to grip the bold 2. Tibe-tibe rasa macam dekat arcade where you have those machine yang ada claw clamp and boleh ambik goodies. Okay enough merepek. Wooh Imma good 'clamper' haha i managed to get it out, awhh my baby bold 2 so stinky. And yang paling bodoh skali, aku pegi basuh blackberry tu and taruk sanitizer, bodoh haram punya action ahha. Then bawak gi service, tak boleh jugak, still rosak. FML. I felt like crying back then. We had so many memories together, through thick and thin, Bold 2 :(

And memang nak beli Blackberry Torch la pulak kan habis tu haha. Skali tengok retail price Rm2k ++. Okay you can go die with the price since I'll only use it like once in a month due to 'asrama thingy' fuu la. Okay forget it Torch, :(

Tengok HTC. Incredible S macam murah. Desire HD pun not bad. But...... Emil already use HTC nanti kena label as peniru pulak.
OK FINE FORGET IT HTC!

Okay la finally I got myself a not so good punya hp la. Takpe meredhai saja. Tsk Tsk. Android pun boleh.

Ok. sebab cakap pasal handphone my mood daripada "I'm so fly .. like a g6" terus jadi "Down down down"
pfft enough for today.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment