Friday, June 3, 2011

Save the environment!

Okay for a second thought, here's another post for today.

Its the least I can do for mother nature, eventho I'm a rookie in this field, but I did my best. And I see the beauty of the mother nature through my Lens. Here go :)

Caught this bird in action just behind my house. 

Sorry for the bad quality! Okay this one ulat bulu tengah makan daun and sumpah laju gila dia makan. Hey takkan nak tengok this cutesy lost its food source? Save the environment!

Hey dont destroy these lalang2. :)

And even (so-called) model uses the environment as their subject !




Come one people. Reduce the activity of.. building malls, and cutting down the trees. 
We should be grateful and face the fact that we already had more than enough when we cut down the forest and build our resident and mall and building. We already had enough of that. 

Yes, you can stop this.


Come, make the world a better place to live. We demand so many things in our life. Why don't we be grateful and respect the mother nature. 

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment