Monday, November 22, 2010

Reminiscing


My Obsession : To look at the flower and to wear the initial 'A'
Thank you for giving this to me. You don't know how much it means to me ^^

Have you ever received something from someone that is so special? Do you know how it feels? Appreciated aite? I'm touched to the core when I received anything, from someone so special. It could be from your mummy, daddy, sisters, brothers, friends, or perhaps your loved ones? :) Well its a symbol that they love you. And you have to appreciate them, love them. They won't expect you to give something in return. Or you can return it in the form of love :) Make the world a better place with love. The word love is very big and deep, and so does the meaning of it. 

Quotes of the day! :)
"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

Toodles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment