Thursday, November 18, 2010

Save the best for the Last.

And as for the first entry today;

Some photos during the last days in MRSM Taiping in 2010.

Tu dia, studio fotografi, under Kelab Fotografi maktab. Seronok betul.

Photographers : Encik Abu Ali,
                         Encik Zulkeflee
                         Encik Bard ( I think)
Those talented people, I fancy them :) 

Di suatu senja. Laila, me and Shiro were walking to the class. A day before the graduation day for form 5 students. The view was not so breath taking but it was okay I guess. Gladly, I brought along my 450D, so there you go, enjoy :)



The sky macam tengah lawa. And bila ada bendera jadi perfect subject for the sky, *shoot*shoot*


Meet this Humanoid, Puteri Syafiqah www.puthreecstacy.blogspot.com


Come back fast. 
Goodluck in whatever you do :'( *tsk*tsk*



     Pasangan baru 2010/2011 and perhaps, forever? :)


Haha, okay, not much to tell actually. The last day didnt turn out like Im expecting it to. I thought it would be fun, loud, riot, and whatever the word is. But sadly, its been a boring, dull day -_- But hey, someone made my day and turn the gloomiest day ever into the happiest day ever. Thank you me Salvatore :) Haha enough of that, I went back by train with Amir Hamzah ( Sorry Najah, pinjam dia kejap). Our train depart at 12 am, sounds crazy aite. Tapi kejap je, because when we got into the train, we slept like a pig and bila bangun kaboom dah sampai kl, around 6 i guess.

Wahh Akhirnya dapat inhale Oxygen yang penuh dengan thrill and excitement.
KL Here I come :D

2 comments: