Sunday, November 21, 2010

Teenage Dream

Greetings.
I don't really know what the hell I'm gonna write about today. Teenage dream eyh? The word suddenly come across my mind for no reason, or perhaps some reasons. Haha. 



Every teenager has a dream. And when it comes to 'teenage dream', it usually refer to their love life. And the question is, would their teenage dream last longer than they thought? Or teenage dream just last for teenager stage, and after teenage state, comes another adult dream? Oh god, I hate it when it comes to this. 


As for myself, do I have a teenage dream? Yes I do. And I know how it feels to have a teenage dream. It's wonderful, paradise, you will feel that you're the luckiest humanoid alive on this lame pathetic world. But I doubt that we will last that long. I wanna last forever, that is my teenage dream. I always think about him leaving me. Always. I tried my best to keep it to myself, but sometimes when I cant stand it, I told him and that makes him worry to the core. I'm afraid of losing him. I don't wanna experience another heartbreaks. I made mistakes before this, and I got hurt, and worst, I hurt that guy, which I used to fond of. I don't wanna make another mistake again. Sometimes, I thought to myself, is he the right guy? Am I too early to think about this? Will he keep his word? And yeah lots more. I pray to god that me and him will last long, because I really love him. For real, no doubt.


Enough about my teenage dream. Through my observation (no offence), some teenagers just wanna have fun. As in having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Maybe they want to try something new (oooo), and their teenage dream is wasted just like that. Yeah, some of them just wanna show their friend that he/she got a girlfriend/boyfriend, whatt the efff like those people care -_-. Or some people think its pathetic to not have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet when youre 15/16/17 ++  so they will hunt for one, and that is certainly not a real teenage dream. Some teenage girls are too caught up in being a guy who's the best for everyone else and not the best for themselves. Agreed? There are some like that, don't deny, its a fact. 


I don't know what else to say. I hope that every teenagers out there will find their real teenage dream, which will last long.. And they will know how it feels to have one, real teenage dream. Fantastic. :)


Cheerio
xxx



2 comments: