Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December, please be good to me. :(

November, i screwed it all. I've made a huge mistake since the past few days.
Can't help it, its already happened. Remembering Wednesday/
Recap all the memories that struck through my head like a lightning bolt.
I do miss as being as wonderful, used to be wonderful as it seems.
But life must go on.
Everything comes and go.
And I pray to god, that this one will stay close to me. Bare with me. Protect me. Like a real Salvatore fighting for his senorita. As wonderful as it seems. Like a fairytale with a happy ending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifeless
I've been going out with some TGB and Serting friends just now. I don't know why I go out. My heart said no but my body wont listen. Moving like a robot, I went out of the house, to the LRT and straight to Sunway Pyramid. I met Yaz, the woman that I've been looking forward to meet. Oh I miss her, she hasn't changed at all. Still the cheerful, cute Yaz. And then I met some Serting Taiping friends. I also met some new friends. We went for an ice skate. This is so not a place for me to hang out at the moment. Those memories wanted to haunt me back but I quickly erased them. I don't want it to spoil my mood. I just want to have fun with the girls and guys today. I saw Tasha and we exchange 'hye' and smile. But after that, she vanished like a wind. Haha, I want to hang out with her, but she disappeared. The day was okay but I doubted that my mind was with them just now. I really think that Sunway Pyramid/Lagoon is not a place for me at the moment. I'm so vulnerable and I'm an emotional type of person, I don't know why. I used to be so tough-minded and I used to hate emo shits, but now I'm turning to those. Only God knows what makes me become so Emotional. Oh forget it. I hate talking emo shits. There are only few of the pics because my dslr is a bitch. Real Bitch. First Class Bitch.

Me, Kiki and the tgb's girls :-)

December December December


I must say that I'm really looking forward to December. It might be good. Papa will be coming back from Lagos this 10th or 11th December. I miss you Popo :) Being home with just Ma and Ica is kinda bored as we don't really know what to do. Ica is busy with her works. Mummy always go out with Makteh. And me? Workout. Pfft not all day. Boringg! And this December, Nana and Naim will come to Malaysia. Hoho I kinda miss them. And December.. the month where he will bring me to the stars, like he promised. :-D

Oh and December, bulan yang aku kena siapkan semua kerja rumah -_-

cheers
xx

1 comment:

  1. Cheh, lu jumpa member2 aku. Aku tak dapat pergi mase tu... Wa.... :'(

    ReplyDelete