Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hidup ini macam roda.

Kaunselor selalu cakap hidup kita macam roda. Apa yang kita buat dekat orang hari ni, tak kisahlah baik atau buruk, bila masa hadapan, mesti ada orang buat perkara yang seolah-olah sama kepada kita. In an easy word, what goes around comes around. I used to think that it's just a word. Plain motivational word that all the motivators in the world have memorized. So I don't pay that much attention when he said about that. I was just listening and listening but none of the words stick to my heart, or at least passed by or stick to it.

And now, eventually it happened to me. I don't really regret of not listening to the motivator. It just got me thinking. The word.. is relevant. Yes, very. And now I agreed with those motivational word. I don't want to tell what I had done to other people or what other people did to me. Let the story be. But what I'm going to say is, it is really true, when you do something bad/good to one person, in the future, the exact same thing will be experienced by you. God is being fair. Yes, that's why we are encouraged to do good deeds rather than doing sin.

I still remember what the motivator said, " Okay saya bagi awak situasi, sekarang ni, awak suka tipu mak awak dan buat benda jahat, takpun awak ni jenis yang rebellious terhadap parents awak. Awak tak fikir kesan dia. Dan Allah ni Maha Adil, nanti bila awak dah besar, anak awak akan buat benda yang sama dekat awak. Dan waktu tu lah awak akan mula berfikir tentang perkara2 yang awak dah lakukan kat parents awak. Waktu tu jugaklah awak akan faham perasaan mereka macam mana. Dan bila tiba waktu itu, sudah tiada guna nak menyesal benda2 yang awak dah buat kat parents awak. " Okay that one struck through my head, maybe because to my parents, I am the rebel one. Sometimes, I lied to y parents, yes I did. Now, when there's still time, I'll try my best to eliminate those flaws.

Well, I was just posting this entry , to share my thoughts. Yeap, and regarding to the topic.. Yeah, I pay the price. I did something bad to a person in the past, and now another people did the exact same thing to me. Now, I know what the person I had hurt feel bout this. But I won't say anything. I will go through this patiently, and I'll take this as a lesson. Like I said, I will pay for the price.

Cheers.
xxx

1 comment: