Thursday, December 2, 2010

Distance

Sometimes, in life we have to keep the distance apart between the people that we fond of (eg best friend, friends, boyfriend wtv). If you noticed, when the bond is really tight, it will be a problem-magnet, we will tend to be more comfortable with him/her and sometimes we didn't even notice that we have hurt her/his feeling. It's true. I've experienced this before.

And now I've made my mind. I'll keep the distance apart with some of the people that I really love, just to tighten the bond even more, in a different way really. And sometimes when we keep the distance apart, we will learn how to appreciate them. Am I correct? So, if anybody feel like I'm avoiding her/him, please.. I don't have any bad intention to do so. It's only because I love him/her and I want us to be closer, in a different way. I love my friends so much. No doubt.

P/S : This is just my point of view, so no offence eyh.

Cheers!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment