Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello

For some reason, I don't have any idea on what to post in this humble blog of mine. I've been thinking on few issues, but as always, I'm too lazy to elaborate on it. Okaylah, lets do random talk here because I don't have anything particular in mind.

So, recently I've been listening to lots of videos, songs to be exact. because I never actually seen the video. I just clicked the play button and open another tab. Old songs to be exact. When I heard these song, I started to think, 'What the fuck happened to our music industry nowadays?' Quality in a song is the most important thing. There should be a positive message in every song. Even the people in the Renaissance era used music as medium to express their emotions. So, that will explain why classic music has better quality. Look at music nowadays. Mostly revolve around girls, sexy girls, sex, clubbing, fuck. Haiyah, if you're so lapar one, go marry someone lah. Do it legally. Don't have to express your horny feeling to others :s 

So, one of the music that I've been listening to is 






Hihi, I know this sounds kinda cheezy lol. But I can't help but to smile. And every time I listen to this song, the picture of him smiling appear in my head. Cheezzzzzzy much? Sorry *vomit skarang*.  x)



Amagadzz, its Elton John people. Random fact about me, I can easily cry listening to this kind of song. Lol, really sweet one. I bet if he is willing to sing this for me, I'll cry on the spot jugak. Haha. 


Okay, dua pun cukuplah. Tooooo cheezy weeeeezyy hihi, sorry i can't help it. I'm not being cheesy ke apa. Its just me being me. 


2 comments:

  1. I'll never get tired of playing All My Life on keyboard, hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kn lagu tu. hihi ok one day main fr me k!

    ReplyDelete