Friday, April 6, 2012

Relationship

'Do you want to bring books today? I mean it is your exam week, you should study.' "No, today Imma concentrate 100% on Tika :)"

Believe me, those words make me melt more and more. I am really convinced by his love. I know we're still young to actually involve in a serious relationship. But the evaluation starts here. If he treats me badly now, he might do the same if we're married. But so far, he never treat me wrong. I wonder where would we go after this. How long will our love last. Are we going to achieve those everlasting moment; marriage?

I'm sorry, I know I'm just 18 and some might think that I don't have any rights yet to talk about marriage. I don't mean that I want to marry at early age, No. I want to finish my Degree and work first. Yeah, but we do need future planning right? Plus, I'm the type of girl who will accept to be in a relationship IF and only if both of us know where are we going in the future. We have one purpose; serious relationship. Yeah, I made mistake before. I was too young when I was in my first ever relationship before. But forget that, I'm not living in the past anyway.

It's kinda cheesy talking about this. Ehehe, but I do have some plans in mind. And I really hope this relationship will last forever. Amin.

8 comments:

  1. hoomygod, kalau ada orang ckp mcm tu dkt i, i dah melompat sejuta kali, lari satu taman, skipping tak berhenti 5 6 jam. oh ok. over. haha, i hope you and him last forever. i tunggu card, ok tika! aamiin. hihi. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for my bonda to get married so that I can finally have an ayahanda :')

    Atika, my prayers are with you guys. If it's meant to be, then it will be. Have faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihihi awwwwwwwh girls <3 Thank you :) Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be happy till Jannah.
    Make it work. (:
    Kmi tggu kad mcm zira gak! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. InsyaAllah. Like sheera said, if it's meant to be, then it will be :D hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. saya saya saya pun menanti kad! and oh, it's no big deal to be thinking about that. I mean, we're all heading to our own path, so of course we would want the relationship to be somewhere on the right path too, right? Lucky you. Happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right! I don't want my relationship to be pointless, so yeah hihi :D awwh semua nak tunggu kad i eh? hahah sweeet. Thanks ninaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaahhh tsk tsk . love filled the air .

    ReplyDelete