Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vivid Dream

The flood.. Yes, the flood. It's not the usual flood. Its something I've never seen. The water wipes away all the things on the road. I guess it has high pressure, if not how come all the things that were attached to the ground can detached and wiped away. I heard people screaming, I saw people running back and forth because there's absolutely no way out. I headed up to the top. Jumping, running, climbing. I did the things I never thought I could; just to save my life from the pressurized water.

It was havoc! Is it The Day? I felt so cold, so scared. Is it too late for me to repent? Suddenly I saw few fireballs from the sky! Big Fireballs hitting the ground! Swoosh! Everything's gone. I stared with eyes wide open.

"Lord! Forgive my sins! Give me one more chance my Lord to repair my mistakes! Please Lord, give me another chance..Give me at least a day to do something that's right. Please my Lord." -Those were the words that came from my mouth. I wanted to repent. Nobody needs to say what day it was, everybody knows. Things like this will happened. Someday. I know it's too late for me to repent. But I keep on praying, very hard. I cried like a baby. Cried and cried.

Then, the fireballs stopped, the flood has gone.

And....... I open my eyes. It's 8.30 a.m. Thursday. Tears fall down my face, and I thought; "Allah really gave me a second chance."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, thats quite an alarming nightmare u had there...

    Hm, i cant exactly tell if u're still...frightened. Are u?
    Cuz its okay to be afraid.

    But im guessing u're thankful to Lord for the 'second chance'.

    ...

    I dont think there's much i could say.
    Just, well, try your best to grab the petunjuk & change for your own good.

    I mean, kita dah belajar 'hidayah itu milik Allah'.
    And we've heard of people saying, "Kalau dah dpt petunjuk tu, cepat2 berubah, bertaubat. Sebab bukan setiap hari pintu hati kita dibukakan. Ajal pun bila2 boleh sampai."

    Take it slowly, but be sure to have some progress.
    Ramai org boleh guide u, dnt worry.
    U dont have to go through this alone.

    Yg dah lepas, biarkan lepas. Its the end that matters most.

    Have faith in Allah SWT & keep in mind that u're a woman, u've the mind & power to change your destiny. InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete