Friday, October 11, 2013

don't read

I'm such a bad friend
I get angry easily. But I contain the anger to myself, all the time. I know, to establish a healthy human relationship (in general), honesty is a virtue. You give and take, yes I do know that. But I don't dare to express my honest opinion sometimes. I don't dare to say no to a friend in need.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fake my opinion. Rather, I'd fake a smile? Or not giving any opinion at all.
But I have my own life :( !!! I'm not tailored to your needs!
I feel like shouting "WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"
i don't fancy group hangouts, wtf 

But I love all my friends sincerely

Ugh fuck it, sometimes I feel like locking myself in a room. & recently, it occurs to me that having a smartphone with internet is a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment