Thursday, October 10, 2013

Habit? Wabbit

I've this bad habit of

1. correcting people's fact in my head.

2. reason someone's opinion and secretly prepare several argumentative points in my head.

3. -------------------

4. imagining your face distorted to further calm myself when I'm talking to you

5. extracting life lessons from sciences, during class

6. creating nonsensical pick-up lines during class (science based pick up lines, sadly my success rate is zero)

7. you know Grimms? I always imagine myself being the dragon lady, Damonfeuer, or the werewolf Blutbad,
    exist in human form but monster on the inside. Revealing the monster in me when in danger. Eat the bad         guys, travel at a high speed, no worries walking alone because I'm invincible

8. eavesdropping people's conversation and try to picture the whole scene in my head

9. imagine myself as a rockstar, or Lana Del Rey

10. listening to youtube covers and imagining myself doing the cover instead, million views baby

11. creating dance moves on the road

12. creating a romantic scene in ma head whenever I listen to love song, with who?  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment