Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Unconscious thinking.

Unconsciousness. 
Unconscious urges.
Unmet needs.
People seek to fulfill these urges through the process of dreaming since they cannot fulfill them in real life.

Waking up to the sound of my hand phone. Funny how I automatically checked my phone to look for everything. It's almost a reflex. A reflex action? Something that is done automatically, unconsciously? My vision was still blur from the long sleep I had. My mind was still looking for the sanity after the weird dream I had. I felt like I was standing in between reality and imagination. That and the brightness of my phone screen sums up why I had massive headache just now. It disgusts me how I unconsciously look at my phone every time I wake up. Conclude that I'm too caught up with technology. What have I become? It'll be better if I wake up & do something more productive instead; like saying prayers maybe? Shall train my brain to do that from tomorrow onward.

Referring to the statement earlier mentioning about dreams, I had a weird dream just now. The thing about me is that I can remember my dreams vividly. & I keep repeating the scenes in my head and that is quite depressing. I never thought of anyone in that dream and yet they appeared. I never met the people in my dream and yet we were buddies. What does it tell? I can only conclude one thing; I do think about these people unconsciously. No point denying it, my unconsciousness have proven it.


And another thing; definitely not a good morning. 
mood spoiler

No comments:

Post a Comment