Sunday, October 20, 2013

Here I am, curling myself on this hard, single bed which I bet could fit one more person. Not saying that I want another person to sleep with me on the same bed now. I'm just giving you the idea on how big is my bed. Or perhaps, how small I am for such a so-called single bed. Okay, let's cut the crap shall we?

I had no intention to proceed with another yet, idea-less post. But after several tossing and turning on the bed, I decided to put my fingers & brain to use, which is still too active now. Thus explains why I couldn't get some shut eye now.
I know I could just use twitter to express whatever it is in my head. Microblogging they say. But due to several factors, I still prefer blogger to express my shits. Why?
1. Eyes everywhere
On twitter, yes. Tweets will appear on TL and everyone can read and thus

2. Self-proclaimed judges
Bring us to point 2. Yup, people judge. You cant run from that. I judge too, sometimes.

3. Misinterpretation
Due to limited characters, points that you conveyed might be misleading to some. And thus, misinterpretation, miscommunication. Example, you tweeted a song lyrics, for fun. & some would be so perasan to think that its for them. Fu k off

4.Stoopid tweets
Thus bring us back to point 2...and 3. I cant help but to sigh whenever I see some stupid, pointless tweets. I just cant. I dont wanna judge. Thus bring me back to blogging. Its quite peaceful here 

5.Stalking?
God, believe me I hate stalking. But sometimes I do it without thinking. And I end up feeling down asdfhjkj

6.Good time killer
I gotta admit, i wasted a lot of my time here. Which is not healthy since I am a student with commitment.

Nevertheless, I still use twitte

What the fak did I just write a long ass paragraph about twitter NO IM NOT ADDICTED

Moving on
Moving on

Damn I did write about twitter. I'm so lifeless :(
Well I'm currently restricting myself... no twitter during school day. Because i got to study.
I want straight Aaaaaaaa star
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment