Saturday, December 24, 2011

D is for Drama

Alhamdulillah, I finally made it here. Yes, I'm safely arrived to the other side of the world, whereby the weather is difference, the language is different, the culture is difference, the skin color is difference. Now, this is what I called an adventure with my darling 450D, haha, mind me, I still don't have any suitable name to give to my DSLR, so I just called him darling 450D xD haha take that.

Okay so regarding to the title, Drama, yes, I've made a whole scene of so-called-typical-Malay-drama at the KLIA yesterday. Haha.


The story begins when I was in a rush to KLIA with Ma and Pa. There was not much time, as traffic jam was here and there. So, it was a close call! But I made it, my Pa is a good driver hihi. So, as I arrived at the KLIA, Emil text me saying that he could still made it if I wanted to see him for the last time. So, I said  why don't he gives it a try, who knows if he really could make it in time. So I was panic as the boarding gate is nearly close but Emil didn't appear yet. I wanted to cry, like seriously. I called him saying that he was late and I'm afraid he couldn't make it. But he said he'll make it, I don't know why he was so sure. Then it was really nearly the closing time of the gate. So I was forced to get inside, damn I really felt like crying. I didn't even get to see him. As I was entering the Aerotrain, he called saying that he's already in KLIA. And I asked if he could make it to the other side of the airport.


And when I arrived at the boarding gate, I waited patiently for his call(s), text(s). I really wanted to see him, like really. Then he text me saying that the guy won't let him in. And he really couldn't do anything ): And just about time.. the passengers were being called to go into the plane. I could do nothing... Neither did he.. Well, he said he was really sorry he couldn't make it. Yeah he called me. I don't know why but I can tell that from his voice, it really showed that he was really upset, he almost sound that he was crying? But I don't know. I couldn't bear to hear to his voice, it was really sad so I said goodbye and just text him. Well, at last, he just saw the plane flew away from the view point, and that was it. 

So much for a drama. But I was really sad.

xxx

5 comments: