Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sea Lion

Hello everybody.
I went to Howt just now with Nadia, Fitry and Ali. Initially, we wanted to see the sunset by the sea. Luck was not on our side as the wind was too strong, it was too cold and there was no sun at all. Shit. But that's okay, I was struggling to restrain myself from falling down due to shitty temperature. So fucking cold I tell you. Like really cold plus the strong wind. I barely felt my hand. They were freezing. But that's okay also. It's winter, duhh. 

Okay, I forgot to tell you about this place, hihi sorry. Howt is actually a port if I'm not mistaken. There were sea, lots of yacht, sea gulls, lots of restaurant, fish market, fish chowder :3, sea lion and lots of people. Oh, and there were few lighthouse! Hihi, I always wanted to see a lighthouse. I've been reading about it and I'm really excited the fact that I can actually stand beside a real lighthouse! Whoah :D 

The exciting part about this place is there are lots of sea lions! I never seen one actually. They told me that we can actually feed these creatures. Well, I'm ready with my 450D. When I got there, I was really excited I was  the one who stepped out of the car and feel like running towards the sea. But due to extreme coldness, I was restricted to run, or even walk fastly -.- So, in my imagination, there must be lots of happy lil sea lions at the bay swimming here and there. And there must be lots of cute lil kiddies who get so excited seeing this animal flapping their hands~

 Well, indah khabar dari rupa. I'm not saying that Howt is a disastrous place. No, it is actually a beautiful place, beautiful scenery. But too bad about the sea lion part. I saw only one sea lion! And nobody actually gave any food to this lil monster. I saw its eyes and suddenly I felt that we were connected~ Lol imagination? I don't know. I saw sadness in its eyes and it was as if it was delivering some kind of message to me. Its body were half covered with oil. The sea was kind of polluted with rubbish but it was still treatable.

Hey, event though they are only animal, they also deserve good and clean environment like us. Do you like to live in a dirty environment? No, right? So are they. They are living things too! Don't you learn Biology? Human and Animal belongs to the same group which is a Biotic Component. Thus, they have the right to demand a clean environment. Biotic and Abiotic Component complete each other. Thus, we have to help each other. Abiotic component gives us habitat, oxygen to breath and many more, you list out for me. Biotic component like animal and plant provides us with source of protein, and much much more. In return, what do we provide them? Think about that. We human, what do we contribute to them? 

Well, if we don't have the ability to provide them with anything, at least just don't disturb their life, lol. I mean do not harm them, and don't do things that will upset them. They have feelings too you know. Its kind of sad seeing animals being hunted and being caged. I'm sorry but I'm really a sensitive person and I can easily touched and cry looking at them being harmed.~

The point is, save the environment. It is never too late to do the right thing! Hehe.


Ps : Pictures will be uploaded soon in my Facebook. And most of them would be in Black and White. Enjoy ;)


Oh, and Happy New Year to all of you! 
ps: New Year kita ingat, Tahun Baru Islam pun kena ingat jugak ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment