Monday, December 5, 2011

Hibernation

Yes, so called bertahannuth and hibernation.
So, last time I did tell Najah and Kiki that I will isolate myself from all of you after SPM, and that is what I'm doing right now. It seems unfair, jyeah, I've been really really sombong with my friends, especially budak budak Taiping. Well, I'm sorry that you interpret my action in the wrong way, the other way around, well maybe, if any terasa dengan saya, I'm really sorry, I just need some time alone, for a while maybe.

I'm sick. It's not that I'm running away from my problems, lol you could say that, but I'm actually taking a day, or maybe lots of days off. I'm tired, my brain needs some rest. And at this time of my life, maybe I'll concentrate more to my family, and of course me corozon. I just need to refresh everything jyeah, my brain has been contaminated with lots of negative stuff throughout this years. I just need to delete all those bad thoughts, bad comments, bad perceptions, all those bad things and only leave the good things inside my head. I'm not running away from problems, I just need some time to reboot.

I'm really weally tired, really. Huh..

I really don't know how to make everyone happy, really -_-"
I feel like dividing myself mitotically so that I could multitask, and have enough energy, power or whatever it is to make everyone happy.

And now I really feel like migrating into a new place and start everything again,
And again, I'm not running away from my problems -,-
And I'm not the type that takes things for granted
And I do cherished every moments
And I do appreciate every single good things that people did to me
And I do feels grateful that god gives me these beautiful people to always be by my side through thick and thin
And I do love them, him, her, a lot, more than they could ever imagine

And I'm a coward, yes I am. I don't really approach, Its not that I don't want to, Its because I'm scared.
I'm scared of hurting them in every way, I'm scared of losing them,
If you could see right through my heart, you will know how much I love you, how much I wanted to be around you, how much I wanted to lepak lepak and talk to you for hours, mate.


I'm just a stupid, coward girl in a mess, and I ended up don't know what to do to fix it
And I chose to keep quiet.
Hoping that you would actually know how I feel, how I see things,

I thought you understand and know me that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment