Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Green and Red

What can I do to fix everything? What can I do to relive back the glorious phase of my life. This is beyond my reach, beyond my authority. I can do nothing except for seeing them smiling, and happy. While I suffocate. Each and every minute I've been trying to forget things and move on. Motivational words keep coming through my head, covering each and every nerve cells of my brain with the hope that it would reprogramme my brain. Hoping that the brain part wich controls my emotional would eliminate these negative feeling that keep bringing me down at best. This is unfair. Life is not unfair, only the people who is blind, selfish and words that have the same meaning is unfair. Here I am, having my sweet escape from everything that is happening in Malaysia. Here I am, going for a Vacay on purpose. Here I am, Atika Safira green with envy.

But, lets look at the positive side shall we. All these stupid shit(s) have given me a negative support. Contradiction eh? It comes from a negative emotion but it triggers positive outcomes, hopefully. I never really thought of my future, what I am really going to be later. I mean I know my goals and aim(s), which is becoming a succesful neurologist which have a clinic which serves patient with neurological diseases. And I'm sticking to that. But in addition, I've another plan, yes, a plan. I wanted to join the game later. Join the Big game of Monopoly and change a few things. Quality is the Priority. Then only we can judge other aspects. I've my plans and I'm holding on to Dasar Pandang ke Hadapan. Yes people, Pandang ke Hadapan. Each and every action that you do, or you did, or you will do, think of the consequences people. This is important. Make use of your grey matter in every action. Yes, Pandang ke Hadapan.

Tired, disgust, rage and envy,
Tika
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Tikaaa semuanyaa ada hikmahnyee. Jangan sedih ye :)

    Tika akan jadi neurolgist yg berjaya. InsyaAllah!

    ReplyDelete