Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank God Its Friday

Hello everybody :3

So, I guess I'm all excited about the Friday thingy. Well not exactly excited, I'm feeling sad too. Well, bercampur baur lah kan like ABC. Lols. I can't really imagine myself being away from every single problems, every people that I love, hate whatever for 2 months. I'm not sure myself if I can actually handle this. Well, they say distance is only physical aite? We'll see how it goes.

Today I went out to see my beautiful friend, Nurul Aisyah Ismail. She said she wanted to surprise me with something, but it turned out that I'm the one who surprised her, hihi :P I actually can figured out what she was trying to surprise me, she is somehow predictable xP Well, I managed to go out with my headscarf on, pheww, what a day, I was not okay at first as this is something new for me, I mean going to the mall with headscarf on. Once upon a time, I always thought that wearing headscarf was so not me, so not going to happen, lol I don't know what had polluted my mind back then, haihh the power of British's propaganda, works so well among the teenagers today aite :S Alhamdulillah I managed to maintain it today, throughout the day, I hope this will last. But I'm not promising anything to my mom, or anyone. I can't say that I'm going to be like this forever, but it will be, with time. Baby steps, right?

Like what Emil said to me last time,
I asked him, saying that "I really don't know when to start, :("
The he replied, "I know when. When you are willing to change not for your parents, not for me, not for anybody, but for yourself. When you are willing to make that commitment and stick with it no matter what. And most importantly when you feel like you are ready to be the best of muslimah. Okay? When you are ready okay? Yang penting the consistency." Ahaha, his words got me thinking. And I'm really glad he's being supportive. :)

Ahah, so back to cerita dengan Aisyah, like I said, she's predictable. I knew already last night that she would surprise me by wearing her tudung, and bingo! I guess I'm good at guessing :P She looks so pretty with her tudung on :) Seems like both of us are in the same boat. Confused, dilemma, blablabla. Haha!

Tadi we watched Songlap, lol! The movie was okay, but kind of tragic, scary lah tengok life orang yang macam tu lah. Really bersyukur I dilahirkan dalam keadaan family yang okay, everything okay lah! Then after movie, met Afifahana and Anis, my two small devils from my former school. Hihi, still the same lah, kuat gossip one! So last2, I went back to Fifa's home, borak2 and reminiscing good ol' time. I miss Kubang Pasu :)

Okay enough said, and let the pictures do the talking aite. :)

The left one is Afifahana, and the right one is Aisyah.

 bahaha Aisyah nampak awkward :3

 Fifa, my best friend since 2007 yaww :D

 Aisyah kena buli dalam toilet hihihi!

 Fifa the one with Telur shape face >.<

 Good day with good friends


 Haha, yours truly


 Ok now i look so geeky with my spec on -,-"

 Bakal Accountant and Neurologist, insyaAllah :D

Yeayy :D


Okay, too many pic pun not good kan, hihi okay then
so long
cheers
xxx

3 comments:

  1. emil is really a sweetheart (jangan bgtw dia aku ckp mcm ni harharhar)
    and to you , me here is very proud of my girllprengg ni. Insyaallah you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habrah Jasmine, Thank you :)
    Najah, well he is actually lol, okay saya tak bagi tau dia, nanti dia kembang pulak kan. Ahaa yeahh thank youu najah muah muah :-*

    ReplyDelete